It seems we haven’t done a BIG STEAK dinner in two years?? What’s the world coming to? We apologize for this temporary and very unintentional hiatus. We love this dinner, mostly because we love a big ol’ grilled steak, but also because we love creating (and EATING!) all the dishes around it. Inspired by both steakhouse food and all the rainbow of produce bursting on the farmers market table scene.
To reserve seats, please visit our Tock page: sundaydinnerclub.tocktix.com
TO BE ADDED TO THE WAITLIST FOR ANY DATE, PLEASE EMAIL INFO@SUNDAYDINNERCLUB.COM
- Bloomin’ Market Onion with Patio Herb Remoulade
- Wild Gulf Shrimp, Green Tomato Cocktail Sauce, and Pickled Horseradish
- “Wedge Salad” Greens, Buttermilk Blue Cheese, Bacon, Fresh and Pickled Cherries, and Pecans
- Big Grilled Steak, Panzanella of Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Torn Bread, Grilled Onions, and Homemade Worcestershire Sauce
- Tahini Brownie, Halva Cremeux, Dark Chocolate Sauce, Raspberries, Feuilletine and Sesame Seed Crunchies